Sales and return policy
Sales policy and cancellation / return
These legal conditions regulate the hiring process in the online store of the website www.estacionsbeth.com, of which Sandra del Cerro is responsible, hereinafter, estacionsbeth.com.
Estacionsbeth.com informs the user that the language chosen for the celebration of this electronic contract is Spanish and that it is not planned to be stored by a trusted third party, although estacionsbeth.com stores a record of all orders placed by its customers. . If you wish you can print or copy this screen to keep these legal conditions.
In our electronic store, you will find the entire catalog of products and services offered by estacionsbeth.com, to acquire any of them you should follow the following purchase process:
1. Select the desired product or service by adding it to the cart.
2. Read carefully all the available information about the product or service. The prices indicated next to the product are prices in Euros with the corresponding taxes.
3. Access the cart, where you can check the details of the products or services requested, the sales price and applicable taxes.
4. If you are satisfied with the order, you must register by completing the data collection form or identify yourself with your username and password if you are already a registered user.
5. Next, you must provide your information and finally select the payment method.
6. Once you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation message with the details of your order, if you do not receive this message please contact us.
7. Estacionsbeth.com has the following means of payment: Paypal, Bank Transfer and / or Credit Card. If the means of payment chosen is the bank transfer, you have a period of 5 working days to make the payment to the indicated bank account number, sending us by email to email@example.com, proof of payment. If you do not make the transfer within this period, the order will be canceled. We remind you that when selecting this form of payment you must bear in mind that the final cost of the order can be increased by the commission charged by your bank.
8. If you wish to make any changes to the data entered in the purchase process, estacionsbeth.com puts at your disposal the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service number 663 709 966.
The characteristics, duration and prices of the products and services contracted by the customer are detailed in the commercial offer shown on our website, as well as these general and specific contracting conditions.
Obligations of the Client
The customer agrees to pay in time and form the prices stipulated for the contracted services. The breach of this obligation will mean the automatic suspension of products or services whose price has not been paid, until the payment is verified by estacionsbeth.com
The client must notify estacionsbeth.com immediately, any incident or problem arising during the use of contracted services
The client is solely responsible for the introduction and control of the contents housed in the contracted services, thus responding to their legality, suitability and accuracy.
The client undertakes to use the services contracted according to the normal uses of the technique, not dedicating them to illicit purposes in accordance with current legislation. Any use that is made in a manner contrary to the Law will constitute a breach of contract by the client, being the objective cause of termination of this contract.
The use or installation of programs or devices capable of invalidating security controls or passwords, established by estacionsbeth.com; It is also forbidden to decipher encryption keys, systems or algorithms or any other security element that intervenes in the processes or services provided by the contracted services, as well as to try to increase their permissions or privileges, or to impersonate or avoid the credentials of any other client.
The introduction of programs, viruses, macros, applets or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of malicious alteration in the computer systems of estacionsbeth.com or any of its clients is prohibited.
The client is prohibited from storing contents that violate the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties
Failure to comply with these obligations (including non-payment) may result in the total or partial suspension of the services contracted as well as the resolution of the same.
Guarantees and responsibilities of estacionsbeth.com
Estacionsbeth.com guarantees the maintenance of the contracted services, against internal errors or errors, provided they are not attributable to any of the circumstances described in these legal conditions. Preventive maintenance works will be carried out through "Maintenance Windows" that will be pre-opened to the client at least 24 hours in advance.
estacionsbeth.com, is not responsible for any losses or damages that may be caused to the user by viruses, unavailability or any other anomalous behavior of the website or its services that is not directly attributable to estacionsbeth.com.
In particular estacionsbeth.com will not be responsible for the damages and losses caused when it occurs as a result of the following assumptions:
The errors and failures caused by the client.
Problems caused by elements other than estacionsbeth.com, such as deficiencies in the hardware used by the client, failures of connection to the internet or slowness of the same or failures.
Breaches, delays, or malfunctions of services or levels of services of third parties unrelated to estacionsbeth.com (eg Internet access providers, software providers ... etc.)
Maintenance operations scheduled and pre-inspected at least 24 hours in advance
Errors or damages caused by the interaction of software, applications or any other code sequence, installed or executed by the CLIENT or third parties unrelated to estacionsbeth.com, in the computers or computer system of the client.
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of art. 101 of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the client may exercise the right of withdrawal and may withdraw from the order, if it finds that it does not conform to their expectations. The exercise of this right must be carried out within a maximum period of FIFTEEN business days from receipt and according to the official calendar of the place where the order was delivered.
In order to be able to exercise this right, it is necessary that they are not personalized or made products or services according to the client's specifications. Neither the withdrawal of services whose execution has been initiated, as established in art. 102 of the mentioned norm.
The Client may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an email to the email address email@example.com, in which you must indicate your name and surname, as well as the identifying details of your order, in this email you must consign his desire to exercise the right.
These Conditions of Contract are dated 10/15/2017 and any modification of their terms will be published on the website.